Let’s celebrate Earth day by making a lifestyle change and create new habits; it takes 30 Days to develop or change a habit.
Here are some suggestions for a new 30 day plan. Select at least one from the list that you currently NOT doing and do it for at LEAST 30 days.
- Recycle paper, plastic and glass.
- Stop using disposable plastic bags. Bring your own reusable bags to the grocery.
- Change paper billing to paperless billing on line.
- Take a shorter shower or change to a water saving shower head.
- Lower the temperature on your water heater.
- Use a cold water wash when washing clothes.
- Car pool, ride a bike or walk.
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Pack your lunch in a reusable bag.
- 10.Don’t use single use plastic coffee pods.
Do you think you can manage all 10? I’m working on 4, 5 and 8.
In the meantime I came across the coolest portable, easy to use, rugged, reusable grow bag ideal for veggies. It holds on average 1.5 cubic feet of soil. If you live in an apartment this is perfect for balcony gardening; it looks so cute! I’ll post my plants as soon as they grow a little more. This also makes the perfect gift for the gardener in your life.
PANACEA PRODUCTS 84386 Grow Bag tomatoes , 20 gallon SHOP GROW BAGS NOW! I’m doing tomatoes and lettuce.
Recommended gloves by Digz. High performance, durable gloves with synthetic leather are washable.